Did you know, our group of women going on this trip and the Compassion staff in El Salvador need your prayers? Let me share a few specific prayer needs. Thank you for remembering them to the Lord. 🙂 Very soon I will have a list of really specific prayer needs, and I would love some prayer warriors to come along side me and our group in praying for those needs. I’ll let you know.
1. Pray for the newly enrolled children at Casa de Pan and Iglesia Roca Eterna de los Siglos to be sponsored in advance of our trip so we can celebrate with them and bring gifts and greetings from their sponsors.
2. Pray for this new implementing church partner, Iglesia Roca Eterna, as they start this parnership with Compassion and work to provide the hope of Jesus through holistic child development for these children in this needy community.
3. Pray for the women across the USA who will be coming together for this trip (approx. 30), that each will overcome any obstacles or hindrances (be they health, financial, etc.) and that the soak up all that God has planned for them.
4. Pray for the El Salvador staff team as they plan details of each day’s intinerary.
5. Pray for all of the flight and travel plans for the group as a whole, and for each woman traveling from her respective city.
Photo is a http://crossdaily.com ecard. You can find lots of great Christian greetings there.